Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Know a Secret...

...but I can't share it just yet. I've been beta testing a great new service on my iPhone and it's scheduled to be publicly announced at O'Reilly's Tools of Change (TOC) conference this week.

You can connect the dots a bit on this and easily figure the service has something to do with content/publishing, since that's the industry I work in and it's also the focus of the conference. All I can say right now is that this service is very cool, it's for a variety of mobile devices and it looks terrific on my iPhone.

Curious to hear more? Stay tuned, especially to my Twitter feed since that's where I'll be talking more about it during this week's conference. If you're interested in the publishing world but can't make TOC, be sure to also follow the #toc hashtag in Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment